Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Holidays

Well alot has happened since we last posted. Of course we were very busy traveling Texas over the holidays and had great visits with both of our families. But before the holidays I have to mention that Matt turned 40!!! We had good time on his birthday and just spent the evening with our boys. Matt got a playstation 2. I think I have played it more than him!!!


We also had a visit to Santa, Noah would not go near him, but Reilly didn't mind.



Reilly wasn't really impressed with what Santa left him.



Long awaited Buzz Lightyear......


and Woody! Thanks Nana and Papa. Noah has played with Woody for many hours already.


We also are now pet owners. Grandmother got us a turtle , well I guess it was really for Noah, but I am having alot of fun with him too. Matt as you can imagine, has not quite warmed up to him yet, but he has lots of time to get used to him because I read that they can live 40 years.



So here's a pic of the newest member of our family...Introducing Frog the turtle.


All the traveling wore Reilly out. He was happy to get home. He's now two months old and getting to be a little rolly polly. More pics on that later.


Thanks everyone for their gifts for us and the boys, we all got way too much, but we had a great time with everyone.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey! Happy Birthday to Matt. For some reason turning 40 has been on my mind lately. Mind you, not me, but Paul, thank goodness. He turns 38 this year...so it's looming. Nice pictures- glad you had a good Christmas. What did you decide about Ron Paul?

Angie said...

I like Ron Paul which makes me think he does not have a snow balls chance. I usually like the guy who gets .000001% of the vote. But some day on of these little guys will get in there.